Saturday, February 27, 2010

Better After

My friend Lindsey started a supersweet website where she profiles renovations, refurbishing projects, and home makeovers. (Shameless pimp: Better After.) Each posting centers around a "before" picture that only gives a glimpse of the potential, then the amazing "after" picture that shows the finished product looking even better than you could ever imagine. In the spirit of Better After, here's my favorite renovation ever:
BEFORE:
AFTER:

Glove inflated as a balloon = indisputably awesome toy.

Sweet little girl + indisputably awesome toy = happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shameless plug! I was actually just thinking about mentioning your blog on my regular blog, because I think you're that darn awesome, and I really loved all your stories about Haiti. These kids just rip my heart out. You're doing amazing stuff. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete