Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reunited and it's understood...

Lots going on here, but not much time to write about it... Medical School Graduation at the Mayo Clinic! Surreal. Thank you to everyone who sent happy thoughts my way. :-)
Jacobs family reunion! It's been over ten years since we've all been together, but my whole family came to Minnesota for graduation! It meant a lot to me to have them here. I love them so much.
Camping trip to a deserted island! Look up the fascinating history of Rock Island, WI, if you have a chance.
Next up: Moving to Virginia tomorrow to start residency. I'm guessing this blog will be out of commission for a little while until I'm settled in there. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah!
    What an exciting time for you! Virginia! I loved seeing the pictures and seeing Bonnie too. Man I miss you guys!
    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Everyone looks fantastic! I'm so excited for you. :-) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Congrats! I hope you have a great time in Virigina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Sarah! Congrats to you! How great your whole family was able to be there. Good luck in Virginia, keep us updated yo. Love your hair, by the way.

    ReplyDelete