Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ode to a rockstar sister

Check out this super cute scrapbook paper! I'm not exactly a scrapbooker. By not exactly, I mean not at all. There's an unconfirmed rumor that scrapbooking gives me hives and a facial tic. And, even so, I still think this paper is cute!
Guess who designed this awesome stationery set?
My sister, Bonnie Bell!
Ooh! And this one is hers, too!
And this one! This ridiculously adorable, estrogen-inducing one! Hers!

Did I mention that they're produced by a major company label (Me and My Big Ideas) and that they're for sale nationwide? In stores that even an un-crafter like me has probably heard of, like Michael's crafts!

Did I mention that Bonnie is talented, creative, and generally amazing?

Congratulations sisterpants! I'm really proud of you!

7 comments:

  1. So awesome. Go WonderBon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the brag, Sar! I am always proudly telling people about your ability to cut up eye balls...and I'll continue to return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...you'll return the favor of cutting up eyeballs?
    Creeeeeeeepy. ;-)

    But you're definitely most welcome for the shameless pimping of your awesome paper artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Bon I love her and she's amazing! Miss you Bonnie! I'll be keeping my eye out when I go on my paper frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Sar, I'll continue telling everyone that I have a cool smarty pants sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, what's wrong with a facial tic?!

    *Left eye squintwink*

    Seriously, though, your sister is super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Julie!

    *long pause then swallow*

    There's nothing wrong with a tic!

    ReplyDelete