Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I've had the blues, the reds, and the pinks

If I've learned anything from the cautionary tale that is Jessica Simpson, it's that I should never comment too publicly about my love life in any kind of detail. With that in mind, let just me say vaguely that love stinks. Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I'll be in my room watching vapid rom-coms and dysphorically eating pints of ice cream for the next several months while I recover from recent events. Tangentially, how is Mr. Floppy Baldmullet Man on Pogo Stick Playing Two Trumpets supposed to somehow convey the message of that video? I don't bring it up to detract in any way from my key thesis about love's utter stankness, but merely as an existential question.

Feel free
to ponder it
with me if you like.

3 comments:

  1. Well after spending four minutes of my life that I will never get back, I actually think that part of the video is what makes the most sense. And, I'm pretty sure the trumpet guy is playing Danny Boy. Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does love stink like kitty litter, or the absence of love stink like kitty litter? And I love you too, Sarah. But not like kitty litter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the the singer guy's sparkly pants though...where can I get some of those? I'm sending you a big hug via internet; love you friend.

    ReplyDelete