Saturday, July 24, 2010

German Autobahn meets Virginia

Best. Road sign. Ever. I especially appreciate his exceptionally good posture. If you're going to take the family tractor out for a spin on the highway, you must realize that all eyes will be admiring you and your classy wheels as you go zooming by at 2mph. Therefore, it is important to set a fine example by sitting up straight, wearing your best straw hat, and responsibly holding your tractor wheel with your elbows at right angles and your hands at 10-and-2. Well done, Tractor Sign Man. I salute you.

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Best ever. Tractor Man is my new idol. Do you think I need to get myself a straw hat to make myself a legitimate driver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too admire you, Tractor Sign Man! You look so attentive driving your tractor, I'm sure you would do your best not to mow me down if I was in your path, but of course I wouldn't be, thanks to your informative sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I think Tractor Man may have overcome some sort of double amputation operation. I'm not seeing any legs...perhaps his good posture is a direct result of having fallen into the tractor on a dark, stormy farming day a few years back??

    -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete