Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Circle of Life

Once again, I find myself here:
 

This time there's no bitterness; just honest sadness and if-only. Sometimes, without provocation, life kicks you in the guts and runs away laughing.
 
The last several times I was here, I eventually patched myself together again and got back out into the world.
 
The world has this guy:
I know he was out in the world last time...because he asked me out.
We're obviously soul mates.
This time, I've stared at a wall absently for a few weeks and I'm just not sure what comes next.
Suffice it to say that if I ever write another dating profile (in the distant and unthinkable future), I'm starting it off with
   "im also a leo so i got some freak in me so was up..." 


4 comments:

  1. Wow. Even depressed, you're still one of the funniest people I know.

    I'm sorry to hear about you and Dave. The two of you were good together. I'm sure it was a really hard decision. I hope you both heal with time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rx: Take two full plates of pasta, 8.3 hours of unadulterated sleep, and several replays of the Greg Laswell song Take a Bow (http://youtu.be/qJiM7dmJurQ)and call me in the morning. Love you, Berry. I am sorry about you and Dave.

    PS - So excited to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunrise. Sunset. Sunrise. Sunset.
    You'll get through this, Sarah. Sunrise is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    ReplyDelete