Friday, November 20, 2009

Stop the world, I want off

So tired... befuddled... delirious... 3 cities in the last 3 days...
Wednesday: I went to St. Louis for another interview, and another day of that same bizarre misty rain. I guess the upside of the gross weather was that I was absolutely the only person at the St. Louis Arch park, so I was free to dorkily balance the camera on a wet trash can lid and try to impersonate the arch to my heart's content. Thursday: Chicago, where I took an 8-hour medical boards exam. My ultra-fun classmate, Dar, was there testing on the same day. We practiced in the parking lot before the test. Friday: Salt Lake City for yet another interview. Long day, hard questions, and no time to explore. Barely summoned the energy to take a random lame picture from the sidewalk before stumbling to hotel room.
P.S. In St. Louis, I rode in the same metro train cabin as Bill Clinton. I never knew I could have such a classy experience for the price of a mere $2.25 rail pass.

1 comment:

  1. You have got to be exhausted. What's it been, like, Cleveland, Boston, St. Louis, Chicago, and Salt Lake, all in a week? Go home and take a 40 hour nap, girl!

    ReplyDelete